Course Duration: 10 minutes
Is the LMS Package right for me?
This LMS Package includes our Ransomware Course that you can upload to your own Learning Management System (LMS) for an unlimited number of users. Reduce the cost of delivering training, and track participation & test results to demonstrate compliance.
After purchase, you will receive an email notification advising you on the next steps to download your course file for your LMS. The LMS package will expire 12 months from purchase date and will be automatically renewed annually.
Choose from the following five LMS output options:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Tin Can API
The recommended browsers are:
- Windows: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Mac: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Mobile: Must enable pop-ups in settings
- Apple iOS 11+: Safari, Google Chrome
- Android OS 4.4+: Google Chrome
This course aims to raise your awareness of malware and ransomware, and provide steps you can take to ensure you can prevent or mitigate the risk against these attacks on your devices, data or networks.
Who should take this course?
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training. Duration 10 minutes.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
- The course covers the following components;
- What is ransomware and how is it different from malware
- Different form of ransomware
- How ransomware attacks occur
- Mitigating the risk of ransomware
- Steps to take if you have been a victim of ransomware
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.