This course aims to develop staff understanding of their role and responsibilities in cyber security at work and to enable them to protect themselves, their friends and their family in their private lives.
Who Should Take This Course
All staff in an organisation, reflecting that everyone has an individual responsibility for cyber security.
- Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology, Digital Transformation and Cyber Security.
- Externally assured by APMG International under the NCSC Certified Training Scheme.
- Accredited training through the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) & evidence for CPD Credits.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the main sources of cyber security threats and hazards; and
- Identify potential cyber danger, both professionally and personally.
The course covers general do’s and don’ts for all staff, discussing countering threat techniques across: physical entry, devices and software, use of WiFi, emails, SMS and telephone calls, and other means of social engineering.
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.