Course Duration: 30 minutes
Is the LMS Package right for me?
This LMS Package includes our Data Breach Course that you can upload to your own Learning Management System (LMS) for an unlimited number of users. Reduce the cost of delivering training, and track participation & test results to demonstrate compliance.
After purchase, you will receive an email notification advising you on the next steps to download your course file for your LMS. The LMS package will expire 12 months from purchase date and will be automatically renewed annually.
Choose from the following five LMS output options:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Tin Can API
The recommended browsers are:
- Windows: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Mac: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Mobile: Must enable pop-ups in settings
- Apple iOS 11+: Safari, Google Chrome
- Android OS 4.4+: Google Chrome
This course aims to raise your awareness of what constitutes a personal data breach and provide you with information to help avoid causing a data breach and assist you in meeting data breach obligations under GDPR and Data Protection.
Who should take this course?
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Data Protection and Information Security, as part of either an induction or annual training.
Developed by an experienced data protection officer.
The course covers the following components;
- Personal Data and the Data Subject
- Privacy Risks for Data Subjects
- What constitutes a data breach and how to reduce the risk of causing them
- Responsibilities under GDPR & DPA to report a data breach
- What you need to notify the data breach
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.