Course Duration: 10 minutes
Is the LMS Package right for me?
This LMS Package includes our Mobile Device Security Course that you can upload to your own Learning Management System (LMS) for an unlimited number of users. Reduce the cost of delivering training, and track participation & test results to demonstrate compliance.
After purchase, you will receive an email notification advising you on the next steps to download your course file for your LMS. The LMS package will expire 12 months from purchase date and will be automatically renewed annually.
Choose from the following five LMS output options:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Tin Can API
The recommended browsers are:
- Windows: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Mac: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Mobile: Must enable pop-ups in settings
- Apple iOS 11+: Safari, Google Chrome
- Android OS 4.4+: Google Chrome
This course aims to provide you with the steps to take to ensure you can better protect against the latest threats to your mobile devices and personal information.
Who should take this course?
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
The course covers the following components;
- What features on mobile devices can create security threats
- What actions you can take to prevent or mitigate cyber security risks
- What different types of attacks can happen on mobile devices
- Things to avoid, things to disable, do’s and don’ts for mobile device security.
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.