The EU General Data Protection Regulation is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years
OSP Cyber Academy are here to make sure you’re prepared for GDPR.
BE PREPARED FOR GDPR
OSP Cyber Academy recognises that as the risks associated with Data Protection and Cyber Security are rising, so is the need for high quality training.
Consequently it has sought to be accredited to the highest level possible, under the UK’s GCHQ Certified Training (GCT) Scheme.
What are the benefits of choosing the OSP Cyber Academy and the GCT training scheme?
– Assurance of externally assured high quality instructors, and training material and content of the courses.
– Mapping of knowledge and skills to the professional standards, of the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) to support CPD.
– Practical application of the knowledge to real world data protection challenges.
– Suitable for both individuals wishing to invest in their continuous professional development.
– Perfect for organisations to build their collective capacity and capability to deal with the challenges of data protection.
– Suitable for all levels from board members, to managers and specialist in-house training teams.
Course Level Descriptions, click on the course below to see details and availability
GDPR Data Protection Awareness Course
GDPR Data Protection Practitioner Course
GDPR GCT Data Protection Officer Trainer Course