Course Duration: 10 minutes
Is the LMS Package right for me?
This LMS Package includes our Password Course that you can upload to your own Learning Management System (LMS) for an unlimited number of users. Reduce the cost of delivering training, and track participation & test results to demonstrate compliance.
After purchase, you will receive an email notification advising you on the next steps to download your course file for your LMS. The LMS package will expire 12 months from purchase date and will be automatically renewed annually.
Choose from the following five LMS output options:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Tin Can API
The recommended browsers are:
- Windows: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Mac: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Mobile: Must enable pop-ups in settings
- Apple iOS 11+: Safari, Google Chrome
- Android OS 4.4+: Google Chrome
This course aims to provide you with the knowledge of how to use your passwords securely in order to protect your personal and business information stored on your devices and accessed through your accounts.
Who should take this course?
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training. Duration 10 minutes.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
- Understand the importance of strong passwords
- Understand the potential risk of reusing passwords
- Recognise what makes a strong password
- Identify how to keep your passwords safe
- Understand multi-factor authentication
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.