Course Duration: 10 minutes
Is the LMS Package right for me?
This LMS Package includes our Phishing Course that you can upload to your own Learning Management System (LMS) for an unlimited number of users. Reduce the cost of delivering training, and track participation & test results to demonstrate compliance.
After purchase, you will receive an email notification advising you on the next steps to download your course file for your LMS. The LMS package will expire 12 months from purchase date and will be automatically renewed annually.
Choose from the following five LMS output options:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Tin Can API
The recommended browsers are:
- Windows: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Mac: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Mobile: Must enable pop-ups in settings
- Apple iOS 11+: Safari, Google Chrome
- Android OS 4.4+: Google Chrome
This course aims to raise your awareness of what a Phishing email is, how they can threaten the security of the information that you or your company hold, and how you can protect against falling victim to these threats.
Who Should take this course
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training. Duration 10 minutes.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
- The course covers the following components;
- What is SPAM and how it is different to phishing
- Why is social engineering effective
- What are some common forms of phishing
- How do phishing attacks work
- How do criminals disguise phishing
- How to identify a phishing email
- How to protect your organisation from the dangers of phishing emails
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.