Course Duration: 30 minutes
Is the LMS Package right for me?
This LMS Package includes our GDPR Course that you can upload to your own Learning Management System (LMS) for an unlimited number of users. Reduce the cost of delivering training, and track participation & test results to demonstrate compliance.
Choose from the following five LMS output options:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Tin Can API
This course aims to provide fundamental knowledge and awareness of the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who should take this course?
Suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Data Protection, as part of either an induction or annual Training.
- Developed by an experienced Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Externally assured by APMG International under the NCSC Assured Training Scheme.
- Accredited training via the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) & evidence for CPD Credits.
This course covers the following components;
- Key aspects of GDPR
- Basic understanding of Data Protection principles and data subject’s rights
- How to identify potential data breaches
- Data Protection Do’s and Don’ts
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.