This course aims to raise your awareness of what a Phishing email is, how they can threaten the security of the information that you or your company hold, and how you can protect against falling victim to these threats.
Who should take this course?
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
- The course covers the following components;
- What is SPAM and how it is different to phishing
- Why is social engineering effective
- What are some common forms of phishing
- How do phishing attacks work
- How do criminals disguise phishing
- How to identify a phishing email
- How to protect your organisation from the dangers of phishing emails
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.