This course aims to provide you with the steps to take to ensure you can better protect against the latest threats to your mobile devices and personal information.
Who Should take this course
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training. Duration 10 minutes.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
- The course covers the following components;
- What features on mobile devices can create security threats
- What actions you can take to prevent or mitigate cyber security risks
- What different types of attacks can happen on mobile devices
- Things to avoid, things to disable, do’s and don’ts for mobile device security.
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.