This course aims to raise your awareness of malware and ransomware, and provide steps you can take to ensure you can prevent or mitigate the risk against these attacks on your devices, data or networks.
Who should take this course?
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
The course covers the following components;
- What is ransomware and how is it different from malware
- Different form of ransomware
- How ransomware attacks occur
- Mitigating the risk of ransomware
- Steps to take if you have been a victim of ransomware
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.