This course aims to provide you with the knowledge of how to use your passwords securely in order to protect your personal and business information stored on your devices and accessed through your accounts.
Who should take this course?
This training is suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Cyber Security, as part of either an induction or annual training.
Developed by an experienced hybrid cyber security expert, in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
The course covers the following components;
- Understand the importance of strong passwords
- Understand the potential risk of reusing passwords
- Recognise what makes a strong password
- Identify how to keep your passwords safe
- Understand multi-factor authentication
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.