On completion of the course delegates will be able to;
- Demonstrate basic understanding of Data Protection principles and data subjects’ rights;
- How to identify potential data breaches and what to do;
- Describe the key components of Data Protection & GDPR, with reference to recruitment functions;
- Understand how the Data Protection principles and GDPR can be applied to recruitment processes to protect both data subjects and recruitment companies; and
- Apply a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) to a recruitment scenario
Outline Data Protection for Recruitment Course Programme
Understanding the DPA 2018 and GDPR:
- When and Where the legislation applies
- Why the legislation has been introduced
- What personal data is, especially in the recruitment context
- Who is involved in the legislation
- How to apply and implement the legislation in the recruitment context; and
- Practical Group Exercise: Recruitment DPIA Scenario
Participant’s and their parent company’s will benefit from attendance as follows:
- Awareness understanding of DPA 2018 & GDPR and how it applies to recruitment.
- Practical approach to managing Data Protection & GDPR within recruitment functions.
- Evidence of specific competence training in GDPR for Recruitment Professionals
The course is suitable for any recruitment personnel.
Half-day – 0930-1230