This course will build upon the Awareness Course and provide a more detailed insight and understanding of data protection and GDPR, Including aspects of the new British Data Protection Bill. It will be linked to several IISP Skills Courses, notably Environment, Governance, Risk Management and Capability ( people, process and technology). It will cover the practical aspects of preparation and on-going compliance.
- The course will include self-study and provide a number of practical hands-on scenarios to apply knowledge and skills to.
- There will also be a formal examination to achieve the certification and to support other professional accreditations and CPD.
- OSP Cyber Academy’s GCT courses are accredited by APMG International, who are in turn accredited by The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- UKAS is the only national accreditation body in the United Kingdom and their certification is recognised by the UK government and in many other countries around the world.
- Whilst GCHQ and its National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) are the UK’s national authority for Cyber Security and Information Assurance. (IA) This ensures quality of content and delivery of the courses and the associated qualifications awarded.