This course will provide an introduction, awareness and overview of data protection and the GDPR, including aspects of the new British Data Protection Bill, which will incorporate GDPR into British Law.
- It will be linked to several IISP skills groups, notably the Legislative, Environment, Governance, Risk Management and practical aspects of preparation and on-going compliance.
- The course does not have any training, professional or academic prerequisites and does not include any self-study.
- However, it will include some practical application aspects and will include a short assessment of learning achieved.
- The course will provide evidence for the professional accreditations and continuous professional development (CPD)
- OSP Cyber Academy’s GCT courses are accredited by APMG International, who are in turn accredited by The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- UKAS is the only national accreditation body in the United Kingdom and their certification is recognised by the UK government and in many other countries around the world.
- Whilst GCHQ and its National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) are the UK’s national authority for Cyber Security and Information Assurance. (IA) This ensures quality of content and delivery of the courses and the associated qualifications awarded.
For detailed information about this course click here